Paypal buying is currently unavailable at the moment!
To buy this item, send an email to know when it will become available again at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIFICATIONS THE PERSONALIZED EDTION PRINT
Size: 11X14 inch
Tribar emblem: Yes
Signature on the print: Yes
Car's production informations: Yes
Personalized certificat of authenticity: Yes
• The owner's edition print is signed and numbered 1/1, because it's the only one to have your car infos written on your print.
• When you order is done, I do the work and send sample images to get your approval. Once done, I print the image and ship it.
This 1969 Mustang Mach 1 drawing offers several customization
It is possible to change the wheels from wheel covers to Magnum wheels, the white lettering of the tires and the colour of the side strip to replicate your 1969 Mach 1.
Plan to pay an extra for changing "custom" rims and white tire lettering to pay the drawing time.
- The interior can also be changed in color as shown in these 2 images.
- The exterior is also customizable, as it is possible to have the rear wing and louvers on the rear window or not have them at all, as the Mach 1 was offered in 1969.
- Side stripes can also be reproduced according to the 3 color combinations offered by Ford.
- Finally, the 2 hood scoops offered by Ford in 1969 are also available, as shown in the 2 images below.
Here is a recent order I got from an owner. The customer owns a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 painted in Madagascar Orange.
The paint was finished a bit before the customer receives his printed drawing of the Mach 1.
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits,
landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.