The print is available in all factory body, stripes and interior colors.
Signature on the print: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
- The owner's edition print is signed and numbered 1/1, because it's the only one to have your car infos written on your print.
- Specifications of the car and the history of the model appear by default on the print. They can be changed or removed.
- Expect a 9 to 12 working days delay to receive your limited edition art print.
Ordered 1st to match my white Camaro IROC-Z. There is such amazing work and details in the artwork.
I decided to order another to match my dark red 89 Camaro IROC-Z.
I definitely recommend and I pass on to my groups!!!
I’ve been in touch with Lemireart and it’s easy to get information and details that you would like to know.
So amazed with progress and set up on getting process completed. The approbation images are exactly what expected, great communication.
- Kenneth Carter from Calgary, Alberta
The Camaro IROC-Z artwork was published on the Alain Lemire art & Illustration Facebook page in April 2016.
Then after, I share the publication on a Camaro IROC-Z Forum. I got 2 orders from there.
Here are the image that IROC-Z owners had ordered.
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits,
landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart Automotive Portrait
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.