CLICK THE ARROWS TO NAVIGATE INTO THE CAMARO DRAWN PORTRAIT COLLECTION
- 12X18 inch
- 14X21 inch
- 16X24 inch
Signature on the print: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
Tire lettering: Yes on 14X21 inch print or bigger
Free options that add details on your 16X24 inch Camaro ZL1 personalized portrait (Coming soon)
- Seats colored stitching
- Carbon fiber pattern on black section hood
Paid options on your 14X21 and 16X24 inch Camaro ZL1 drawn portrait
- To have your car drawn on a road race circuit that also reflected on the car body, wheels and tires, like shown on the right (Add US$40 / CA$50)
- To have custom wheels to be added to match your ZL1 (starts at US$35 / CA$45 depending of the complexity of the wheels to draw)
- To have other brand of tire lettering and pattern (starts at US$35 / CA$45 depending of the complexity of the tires to draw)
- The owner's edition print is signed and numbered 1/1, because it's the only one to have your car infos written on your print.
- Expect a 10 to 15 working days delay to receive your limited edition art print for US customers
Yes, it is possible to get a second copy of your own drawing to be displayed on your dashboard during car shows.
So car show visitors can have a look at your mini-show board through the windshield, like if it was a mini showboard.
You just have to select option #4 to #6 on the Paypal button to get the 2nd copy of your personalized 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1 printed drawing!
THE G5 CAMARO ZL1 IN CONVERTIBLE BODY STYLE
For owners that own the convertible version of the Camaro ZL1, I got before lockdown a request from a customer to do the car that way.
To place an order now, just ask for it without waiting to be in the Lemireart inventory, ask for it!
Alain has completed several pieces for me of Camaros I currently own and have owned previously.
They are all framed in my home. The quality is unparalleled and the attention to
detail is nothing short of fantastic.
He is open to creating art that is tailored to my specific vehicles, even down to the color of brake calipers and emblems.
He is quick to respond to questions and always makes sure to check his creations with me before printing. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for something similar. Thank you!
- Jacob from Missouri
"I contracted Alain to create a personalized image of my 2013 Camaro ZL1 Coupe in Blue Ray Metallic along with a pencil drawing.
Throughout the process, I received several proofs for my approval/disapproval.
The communication with Alain exceeded my expectations. All said and done with, I received my prints. I could not be happier with the finished product.
I give Lemireart a hearty thumbs up recommendation! A very nice tangible piece to go along with my ZL1 Camaro!
Thank you very much for the great communications and most of all, the art you created... Outstanding!”
- Lawrence from Arizona
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits,
landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.