You are looking at the Corvette Z06 C7.R art print.
HISTORY OF THE CREATION OF THIS ARTWORK
The title of the print is "Hommage aux champions". This art print pay tribute to the 24 hours of Le Mans wins of the past years, that explain the french title that can be translate in english by "Tribute to the champions". The circuit of the 24 hours of Le Mans is illustrated by the famous Dunlop overpass sillouette.
The print is available to owners and die hard fans of that special high performance Corvette Z06.
HOW THE ARTWORK WAS CREATE
The drawing was performed using an HB pencil and a sheet of white paper. The drawing is digitalized and then after, colored into Photoshop.
2 versions of this Corvette. A black one and a yellow one Have a look at the at the bottom of this text.
The print is available in all factory body and interior colors produced for that car.
LIMITED EDITON PRINT SPECIFICATIONS
- Title of the print: Hommage aux champions
- Size: 12X18 inches
- Print run: 25 copies for the 2 body colors signed and numbered by the artist
- Type of paper: Semigloss tick paper
- Certificate of authenticity include
- Shipping: Rolled in a tube
For owners of those Corvette, it's possible to have written
at the bottom of the print:
- The car VIN
- The production number of this Z06 edition
- The date of build
- The date of purchase
- The dealer name
- The owner's name.
With those informations added, the print will be numbered 1/1 because it's the only one done that way.
For inquiries or last minutes questions before buying, you can contact me at:
T: 514 528 8908
PAY WITH CONFIDENCE USING PAYPAL
• Shipping cost to send the print to the USA using the US Post service is US$12 and it's not included in the price.
• Shipping cost to send the print within Canada using Canada Post service is CAD$15 and it's not included in the price.
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits,
landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.