CLICK THE ARROWS TO NAVIGATE INTO THE CAMARO DRAWN PORTRAIT COLLECTION
Size: 14 in X 21 inches or bigger
Signature on the print: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
Copy number: 1/1
Shipping: Rolled in a tube
Print technologie used:
- Canon 8 colors microscopic inkjet for 12X18 and 14X21 inches
- Epson 10 colors microscopic inkjet for 14X21 with few personalized touchs and 16X24 inches
- Canon Satin Photo Paper (240 gsm) for 12X18 and 14X21 inches
- Hahnemühle Photo Luster Satin (290 gsm) for 14X21 with few personalized touchs and 16X24 inches
ABOUT THE PRINTING TECHNOLOGY USED:
A non-yellowing paper said to be acid free and pigmented archival inks are used in the production of these "digital art prints", a name used by art galleries and the fine arts museum. This printing technology gives a longer lifespan to the print run of up to 100 years, depending on the frame setup chosen.
- The owner's edition print is signed and numbered 1/1, because it's the only one to have your car infos written on your print.
- Expect a 7 to 15 working days delay to receive your personalized printed drawing
The Camaro IROC-Z artwork was publishedfor the 1st time on the Lemireart Facebook page in April 2016.
On december 2019, a customer from Alberta, Canada order me a version of the drawing of the 1988-1989 years.
Tire lettering and oin strip on top body were added.
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits,
landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart Automotive Portrait
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.