You are looking at the 1998 to 2002 Camaro SS art print.
The title of the print is "DRESSED in RED". A nice way to present the first Camaro SS generation starting in 1996 since 1972.
The print is available to owners and die hard fans of the 4th generation of the Camaro SS.
HOW THE ARTWORK WAS CREATE
The drawing was performed using an HB pencil and a sheet of white paper. The drawing is digitalized and then after, colored into Photoshop. Text is also added into Photoshop.
2 versions of the print are available to suit your budget. They are detailed under the close up views on this page.
FACTORY OPTIONS AVAILABILITY
- It's possible to order the print with the Z28 or SS front grill.
- It's possible to order the print with the 5 spokes wheels or
the double spokes wheels.
- It's possible to order the print with a plain top.
- Door mirrors can be body colored or black
Sizes available: 12"X18" and 14"X21"
Signature on the print: Yes
Certificate of authenticity: Yes
- The owner's edition print is signed and numbered 1/1, because it's the only one to have your car infos written on your print.
- Specifications of the car and the history of the model appear by default on the print. They can be changed or removed.
- Expect a 9 to 12 working days delay to receive your limited edition art print
• Shipping cost to send the print to the USA using the US Post service is US$15 and it's not included in the price.
• Shipping cost to send the print within Canada using Canada Post service is CAD$17 and it's not included in the price.
Since 2001, I have created fabulous artwork for the Lemireart Ebay
Store. I also do other kinds of artworks like human portraits, landscape and wildlife art.
As a professional illustrator working for a book editor, I create approximativly 3000 digital illustrations from 1999 up to 2010. They were used in visual dictionaries and reference book and websites.
I hope to have you as a customer soon!
- Alain Lemire, CEO of Lemireart
From 2001 to 2013, we're been selling limited edition prints and owner prints on Ebay.
The main subject of the print were muscle, sport and classic cars.
To read Ebay feedbacks, click here.